We always want our customers happy with our products and for this we are providing the guide on how to dress like James Bond. We provide high class quality custom suits in the style of Bond 007. From our team of highly skilled craftsmen and tailors you will always get a perfect fit suit made as per your body measurements. We have a large wardrobe of suits for our clients which include custom suits of celebrities. We also provide a size chart to our customers for their easiness which also help them to take their size easily and also they will feel comfortable. If our customers feel problem then we also support them by telling them in chat conversation, and if our customer is satisfied then we pass the order to make a perfect fit suit of their sizes.
The choice is yours whatever design you want to give your suit we will make it for you. Our aim is to provide customers a better quality suits that will be used for long-term as well as makes their personality also remarkable like James Bond.
FIVE POINTS TO MAKE PERFECT FIT CUSTOM SUITS.
(1) The hand finishing will be perfect around a turn side collar as this also makes the collar flatter
(2) The high quality fabrics were used for the interior of the pockets.
(3) There should be a small button hole in the lapel which increases the magnificence of the suit.
(4) Nickel plated zipper should be used even not plastic.
(5) The trousers lined to the knee for a perfect fitting.
MEASURING YOUR SIZE FOR CUSTOM SUITS:
- Measure your neck where the shirt sits.
- Measure horizontally around the chest roughly at level, under the armpits and over your shoulder blades. You should only just able to feel the tape on your chest. Do not move just stand straight.
- Measure your waist with measuring horizontally around your stomach at the bottom of rib cage.
- Measure your shoulder by starting from the end of your right shoulder.
- Measure your right sleeves from where your shoulders meet till the end which you want and same for the left sleeves.
- For the shirt /trouser measure your waist where you want to wear trouser
- Measure around your hips for a well fitting trouser. Also make sure your pockets are empty.
- For inside leg Measure from the last part of the trouser tills the end where the bottom of trouser finished.
- For outside leg Measure from the top part of the trouser till the bottom where you want to finish.
- After that measure your thigh at the widest point.