Goldfinger - Sean Connery Grey Suit With Ticket Pocket
This timelessly classic grey suit is one of the most popular and iconic suits during his long-running journey. The legendary actor Sean Connery while portraying the character of the secret agent carried this dapper suit. Besides its exceptional look, this suit also has remarkable features. The jacket is bearing a narrow notch lapel collar with two buttons at the front closure, and four buttons at the sleeve cuffs. It has one welt pocket on the chest, two jetted flap pockets on the waist with an additional ticket pocket on the right side of the waist pocket. V shape elegant vest comprises five front pockets along with four flap pockets at the waist itself. Trousers are enough as good to make the perfect combination along with a jacket having two reverse pleats and dark style side adjusters likening all earlier Bond movies; it is also having two front and two rear buttoned pockets with a stylish cuffed bottom. The most amazing thing about this suit is it has a Ticket Pocket on the top of the jet pocket which gives a stylish look.
To give you a similar look and feel, our expert designers have created this Sean Connery suit using top-quality material and craftsmanship.
- Quality Blended Fabric
- Excellent stitching
- Made to Measure to fit you perfectly
- Narrow notch lapel collar
- Two-button closure
- Double rear vents
- Chest welt pocket on left
- Ticket pocket
- Jetted flap pocket
- Two side pockets and one mobile pocket inside
- Working cuffs with three functional buttons
- Rounded bottom
- 5+1 buttons unique fastening
- Small notch lapels
- Pointed bottom
- Four waist pockets
- Stylish enough to be worn without a coat as well
- Narrow style trousers with two reverse pleats
- Extended fastening tab with hook and button closure
- French fly tab closure for perfect fitting
- Slanted side pockets
- Plain waistband with side tab adjusters
- Lined to knee
- Straight cut
- Cuffed bottom
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Receive within 15 to 20 business days.
We review each measurement before processing the order so that the suit fits the customer perfectly without any defects.